Faculty and staff: Attend a pre-retirement seminar to assist you with retirement planning.
- Retiree medical, dental and life Insurance enrollment processes
- Medicare and Social Security
- Voluntary Employee's Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan
- Annual leave payment
- Voluntary investment programs
- Retirement income
- Retirement supplementation for WSU Retirement Plan participants.
The following information will be referenced in the seminar:
- WSURP Participant Checklist
- PERS/TRS Participant Checklist
- Premium Rates for Retiree Medical/Dental Insurance
Registration not required. For more information, contact Human Resource Services at 509-335-4521.