Wednesday, November 7, 2018 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
What does good health mean to you? What's needed to make Southwest Washington healthier for everyone?
- Join us to discuss issues that impact health and well-being in Southwest Washington
- Hear from fellow students and SWACH, a local nonprofit working across health care, government and community settings to address our most pressing health challenges
- Learn how to get involved with regional efforts
- Participate in English, Spanish, Russian, French and ASL
- Giveaways for the first 20 registrants
- Dinner provided
For more information, email email@example.com. Walk-in registration available.
Learn more about the Initiative for Public Deliberation.
Dengerink Administration Building, Rooms 129 and 130