David Kolb’s “Socrates in the Labyrinth” (1995)
Experience the digital performance on the legacy hardware and software that it was designed for.
Guests can view the traversal in person at the Electronic Literature Lab located in Multimedia Classroom Building, Room 211B, or online. For online performance links, visit the Electronic Literature Lab website.
- Dec. 1—J. Yellowlees Douglas’ “I Have Said Nothing” (1994)
- Jan. 26—Thomas M. Disch’s “AMNESIA” (1986)
- Feb. 23—Mary-Kim Arnold’s “Lust” (1993)
- March 30—Rob Kendall’s “Life Set for Two” (1996)
- April 27—Judy Malloy’s “its name was Penelope” (1989, 1993)
Free and open to all. For more information, contact Dene Grigar.