Help realign a campus trail with guidance from Washington Trail Association members. Volunteers will restore tread width, clear vegetation and realign the trail to minimize erosion. Hard hats, tools and training will be provided. No experience necessary. Coffee and donuts will be available before the event and light refreshments after.
What to do
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before start time.
- Park in the Gray 2 lot, see online campus map. Follow the signs to trailhead, approximately 0.4-mile walk.
- If 17 or younger, bring a parent or guardian, or signed waivers for WSU and WTA.
What to wear
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt, recommended
- Eye protection (glasses, sunglasses or safety glasses), recommended
For safety reasons, shorts and sneakers are not allowed.
What to bring
- Work gloves
- Lunch and plenty of water
- Extra clothing in case of wet or cold weather
- A pack to carry your personal gear
Firearms and weapons are not allowed.