File your FAFSA—Free Application for Federal Student Aid—in OCTOBER.
Not eligible to file a FAFSA? Complete a WASFA—Washington Application for State Financial Aid. The same OCTOBER timeframe applies.
College Goal Washington is a free state-wide event that provides students and families with help completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)—the single-most important application for financial assistance for higher education. Help completing the WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) also will be provided for DREAMER (undocumented) students.
Whether you choose a four-year university, community college, vocational or technical school, most students rely on financial aid to make attending college a reality. At College Goal Washington, students and parents can talk to experts and get in-depth help filling out the FAFSA or WASFA.
College Goal Washingtion 2017
College Goal Washington 2017 will be held on the Clark College campus in Scarpelli Hall.
Presentations will include:
- Financial Aid 101
- Financial LIteracy and Money Management
- Resources for Dreamers
Learn more on the Clark College College Goal Washington event website.
Remember to bring:
- Your social security card/number or Alien registration
- Your parent, if you are under 24* years of age
- Your parent’s social security number, if they have one.
- Any additional financial information (such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information; real estate, stock or bonds investments; family business or farm info.)
*All students 24 years of age and older are considered independent from their parents. The FAFSA will help you determine if you are considered dependent or independent if you are younger than 24. Only dependents need to file parent information.
Student Financial Services at 360-546-9559 or email@example.com