Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:00pm
Attend a panel discussion on the role—and importance—of free speech on college campuses.
- The role of free speech
- Why it’s a protected right
- What free speech looks like
- What that means for a college campus
- Mel Netzhammer, WSU Vancouver chancellor
- Obie Ford III, campus director of equity and diversity
- Carolyn Long, Sam Reed Distinguished Professor of Civic Education and Public Policy
A Q&A session will follow. For more information, contact Tyler Davis at email@example.com.
Dengerink Administration Building, Room 110