Monday, September 18, 2017 -
2:00pm to 3:00pm
Students—learn how to make democracy work for you.
Visit a variety of work stations to:
- Find out how to learn about important issues—immigration, health care, sex trafficking, etc.
- Find out who to contact to voice your opinion on the issues that matter to you.
- Learn how to use social media to amplify your activism.
- Write messages to communicate your ideas.
- Learn about resources and how to take action.
Sponsored by the American Democracy Project.
Dengerink Administration Building, Room 130
Contact for more information:
Tyler Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org