Thursday, March 2, 2017 -
1:15pm to 2:45pm
Students—learn how to make democracy work for you.
Visit a variety of work stations to—
- Find out how to learn about important issues—immigration, health care, sex trafficking, etc.
- Learn how to discuss important issues in a civil, productive manner.
- Find out who to contact to voice your opinion on the issues that matter to you.
- Learn how to use social media to amplify your activism.
- Write messages to communicate your ideas.
- Learn about resources and how to take action.
For more information, contact Tyler Davis.
Dengerink Administration Building, Room 130