Welcome Cougar parents and families!
WSU Vancouver recognizes the support and assistance you provide your student. The transition to college impacts you as well as your student and we have designed a program just for you.
In this program, you can expect to:
- Interact with faculty and administration, including financial aid experts
- Gain a better understanding of family/student rights and expectations
- Explore WSU Vancouver's campus
- Find answers to many of your questions
- Meet other parents/family of college students
If you've yet to submit your reservation for the ROAR Family Program, please visit ROAR Program for Families and Parents of New Students and submit your RSVP.
Call the Student Resource Center at 360-546-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org